Thursday, October 16, 2008

This is Palin's America


“I’m afraid if he wins, the blacks will take over. He’s not a Christian! This is a Christian nation! What is our country gonna end up like?”

“When you got a Nigger running for president, you need a first stringer. He’s definitely a second stringer.”

“He seems like a sheep - or a wolf in sheep’s clothing to be honest with you. And I believe Palin - she’s filled with the Holy Spirit, and I believe she’s gonna bring honesty and integrity to the White House.”

“He’s related to a known terrorist, for one.”

“He is friends with a terrorist of this country!”

“He must support terrorists! You know, uh, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck. And that to me is Obama.”

“Just the whole, Muslim thing, and everything, and everybody’s still kinda - a lot of people have forgotten about 9/11, but… I dunno, it’s just kinda… a little unnerving.”

“Obama and his wife, I’m concerned that they could be anti-white. That he might hide that.”

“I don’t like the fact that he thinks us white people are trash… because we’re not!”

These quotes were taken from the video above. Al-JAzeera went to a Palin rally in Ohio and the above comments were uttered by some truly colorful characters. I won't give any further opinions, I will just let the video and the words speak for themselves

10/18/09 Update

And check out the video below of Sarah Palin being "blessed" over. I wonder how people would react if this was Obama.

1 comment:

The Doc said...

I'll just sit here with mouth open...then closed...purse my lips...and shake my head...