Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Aristocratic Style: Wear This -- Leather Bomber by GAP


I try to be perpetually well-dressed. At any rate, people often compliment me on my style so I thought I share what I think you should be wearing. This leather jacket is evokes Billy Dee Williams in the 1970's. It's cool, clean, and will never go out of style. If you count your pennies, then it is always best to invest in coats that you can wear for years to come. You can wear this with a jacket or layered with a cardigan and oxford shirt as seen here.

One's personal style is as important as your professional resume. First impressions are lasting, and you give off an immediate character description based on the way you look. The way you dressed will be how others will perceive you. Wherever you go in life and whatever you do, you want to be sure that you are impeccably dressed for the occassion.

Now, the final thing to remember is the most important thing. Whatever you wear will more often than not look good with confidence. This leather bomber is very aristocratic. Rock it!

No comments: